H.265 4MP IP Camera with LED Array (MVT-M1492)
- H.265 Compressed Format-->High image quality with less HDD Space Usage than H.264
- 4MP(2592*1520) 15FPS ,3MP(2048*1520) 25FPS
- Chipset:Hi3516D + OV4689
- 30m IR distance with 2pcs LED Array
- Lens:3M Pixels 6mm Lens(M12)
· Adopts 4.0Megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS Sensor with Low Illumination.
· Supports Networked Video of H.264 HP H.265 4MP@15fps 3MP@25fps Resolution.
· Built-in: 6mm megapixel lens, POE and DC12V, Audio in/out, Night Vision 30 meters.
· Standard RTSP and FLASH Video Supported,Support Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera etc
· Support Two Way Speaking between Camera with Remote PC or Mobile Phone through Internet.
· Android and IOS P2P Free App, Free CMS.
· Customized Full Featured ONVIF Version with Good Competibility with Main Stream 3rd CMS and NVRs
Full HD, Networked
· High Performance DSP using H.265 Video compression Code.
· Optimized Intelligent Coding Algorithm for More Clear Video with Lower Bandwidth.
· Full Metal Shell, Precision Design, Water Proof Housing Design.
· Lighting Prottech with 6Kv, Electrostatic of 8Kv with Power input Protection.
· Patented Housing Design,Good to Keep Consisitent and Easy for DIY Ceiling and Wall installation.
· Audio and Video Mixed Surveillance Supported.
· Bilit-in IEEE802.3af POE.
2) How to Change IP Address of IP Camera?
3) How to do when forget IP Camera password?
4) How to view IP Camera by Computer and Smart Phone?
5)How to remote view wireless NVR kit on mobile phone?
6)How long is the transmission distance of IP camera?
7)What’s the real distance for the power supply of POE?
8) DWDR Function of MVTEAM IP Cameras and AHD Cameras